Week 1 – Laying the Foundation.
Welcome to the Course!
Week 1 – Introduction: Laying the Foundation
Why Mindset is the Starting Point
Take Time To Recognize Your Growth
✅ Week 1 – Day 1: Define the Goal
Chapter Overview: Goal Setting
7 Strategies For Setting & Achieving Your Goals
Defining The Long Term Goal
3 Life Changing Questions
Mindset: Focus on the Pursuit!
- Listen to each video in this chapter
- Review the “3 Life Changing Questions” resource
- Using the provided template or in your own journal, do the following:
- Write out your 5 year goals
- Answer the 3 Life Changing Questions from the PDF
- Write your story
- Read & visualize your story
- Then continue to write, read, and visualize your goals everyday until you achieve them.
SUBMITSubmit your goals, answers, and story below. Our coaches would love to give you feedback on how to further clarify and take action on those goals!
✅ Week 1 – Day 2: The 12 Week Year
Chapter Overview: The 12 Week Year
Planning Our 12 Week Year
4 Week Journal
Mindset: Change Threatens The Brain
– Using the ‘Quick Start Guide‘ set the road map for your 12 Week Year in your ‘Daily Journal‘
- This can be a grueling process, so remember we’re here to help if you need us.
- Also, we created a template to help you with different Goals, Milestones, and Actions!
Our Promise: Going through this will bring A TON of clarity as to HOW you’re going to accomplish your goals! You will absolutely not regret going through this step.
SUBMITSubmit any goals, action steps, or plans that you’d like feedback on from our coaches
✅ Week 1 – Day 3: Weekly Planning
Chapter Overview: Weekly Planning
Weekly Planning Quickstart Tutorial
Mindset: Eliminate The Non-Essentials
1. Set up an Asana Account
- Create your Task Project
- Go through Steps 1-7
– Remember that this process, and all other processes, aren’t about being perfect! That’s unrealistic! It’s about getting better and better each day, each week, and each 12 week year!
Submit any Weekly Planning Tasks you’d like feedback on or any questions you have for our coaches.
✅ Week 1 – Day 4: Daily Planning
Miracle Morning & Daily Planning
Morning & Evening Routine Checklist
Daily Habit Examples
Take Action: Morning Routine
1. Develop your perfect ‘Morning Routine’. Use the attached checklist if you find it helpful.
2. Choose a calendar app or journal to use
- Best Self Journal
- Google Calendar
3. Schedule your day
4. WAKE UP & Conquer The Day
- No pushing snooze
- Dedicate yourself to trying this for the next 12 weeks… If you do, you’ll be hooked for life!
Lastly, remember it’s not about being perfect, it’s about improving Every. Damn. Day.
SUBMITWrite down and submit a short summary of the ways you put your Morning Routine into practice. This is a good way to measure your progress and celebrate your small victories!
✅ Week 1 – Day 5: Choosing A Market
Chapter Overview: Choosing A Market
Overview of Market Cycles
How to Research & Commit to a Market
Overview of Market Cycles
Mindset: Protect The Asset
Take Action: Real Estate Market Analysis
1. Research 3-5 different cities
2. Call economic development committee
3. Begin to complete the ‘Market Analysis‘ questionnaire.
4. Post on Multifamily Mindset Network page
- Tell other students that you’re researching the area
- Ask if anyone is investing in the area
- Share some of your research
- Ask for team member referrals
SUBMITSubmit some of your market research or ask any market research-related questions
✅ Week 1 – Day 6: Brand Creation
Chapter Overview: Brand Creation
Establishing A Credible Brand
PCS Entity Set Up
Brand Creation Guide
Mindset: Producers vs Consumers
Take Action: Start Your Brand
Use the PDF Guide To Complete The Following….
1. Decide on a company name
- Remember to search for the related domain name
2. Schedule your appointment with prime corporate services
- They will set up your first entity for free
- Give you guidance on proper entity set up as well
3. Determine a website / hosting provider
- Different Hosting providers…
4. Buy business domain name from hosting provider
5. Create your social media accounts
- Reminder: No more than two accounts
- Our preferred sites are Facebook & LinkedIn
- Submit a document outlining your company name and branding ideas for our coaches to give you feedback on.
- Submit any branding-related questions
✅ Week 1 – Day 7: Rest & Refocus
Take A Rest & Plan For Week 2
Plan For The Upcoming Week
- Review the weekly planning section, if needed.
- The key is to wake up Monday morning with purpose, already knowing what needs to be done!
- Take a nap
- Read a Book
- Remember WHY you’re doing this!!